Click here for a printable PDF
The following arrangements are being held on a tentative basis, pending receipt of the required deposit and a signed copy of this agreement by ___________________.
Date: __________________ Time: ____________________
Number Attending: ___________ Rooms: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
- All reservations require a nonrefundable deposit equal to 50% of the estimated Room Fee charge. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Late payment could result in the cancellation of the reservation.
- The below signed agent has reviewed the attached reservation form and confirms that it is correct.
- The organization or host agrees to be responsible for the conduct of guests and attendees and furthermore agrees to be responsible for any damage done to The Copperfield Room or any part of the facility by the organization, guests, invitees, employees or other agents under the organization's or host's control. It is understood that the $200 collateral deposit will not be refunded if any damages are incurred and/or if the contracted lease time is not observed.
- The Copperfield Room will not assume or accept any liability for damages to or loss of any merchandise or articles left in the facility prior to, during or after the function.
- The Room Fee is based upon the number of hours that you will require access to the building. This time should include all decorating and removal of decorations and equipment (band, DJ, etc.). Any time spent in The Copperfield Room past your contracted amount will be an additional charge and could also result in the forfeiture of your collateral deposit.
- Rooms are assigned in accordance with anticipated attendance. Any revision may necessitate a reassignment at the discretion of the facility manager.
- The NC Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulates the sale and service of all alcoholic beverages; therefore, all consumption of such beverages on premise must comply with our facility policy.
- Food service is available on-site as a convenience to users of the facility. The Copperfield Room will not assume or accept responsibility for the performance of catering/food services as part of this agreement.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of CFM to complete the same. In no event shall CFM be liable for any loss of profit or for similar or dissimilar collateral or consequential damages whether based on breach, warranty or otherwise.
- I have read and fully agree to the terms stated within The Copperfield Room information packet.