General Usage Restrictions
- All groups using the facility must sign a usage agreement and scheduling request form. Any dates reserved will not be considered confirmed until the signed agreement and any required deposit is received and approved by the Facility Director.
- Use of the facility for religious or political functions or for the purpose of product sells is generally restricted and will require written request and prior approval by The Copperfield Room.
- No functions with loud music or alcoholic beverages are allowed Monday through Friday, 6 am -5 pm, due to Cabarrus Family Medicine clinic hours.
- The Copperfield Room is a tobacco free facility.
- All outside groups using the facility are responsible for the conduct of guests and for any damage to the facility, due to conduct of guests or activities resulting from their function.
- We will provide a facility representative during your event to answer any questions or address any needs you may have. However, if your event requires a security officer, you will be responsible for obtaining this service.
- Nails, hooks, tacks, tape, glue, sticky tack or screws into any part of the facility is prohibited. - No decorations of any kind shall be attached to walls, floors, ceilings, drapes, doors, doorframes or tables.
Food and Beverage:
The Copperfield Room's endorsed catering service has the exclusive privilege of offering a variety of food service options that can be customized for your special event. See FOOD SERVICE page for additional details
CFM Medical Properties, LLC maintains a facility license for alcoholic beverages in The Copperfield Room.The North Carolina ABC Commission controls the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the facility. All alcoholic beverages served must be provided by the facility and does require use of designated bartender. In accordance with North Carolina law, any guest who appears to be intoxicated or is behaving in a rude or offensive manner will be refused beverage service. The alcohol laws of North Carolina also prohibit service to anyone under 21 years of age. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only within The Copperfield Room.